Now more than ever, life is fluid. The stresses and joys of juggling work, personal, and various demands of life can make leading yourself a challenge, let alone leading others. Quite simply, to effectively lead others, we must first be able to manage ourselves. This session will focus on equipping participants with time management and self-reflection skills. Participants will learn to manage their priorities instead of the clock and receive tools for coaching others from a strengths-based perspective. We’ll discuss what motivates a workforce and how to help drive employee engagement.
The modern workforce and workplace haves changed. To stay competitive, the way we manage and lead must evolve, as well.
The financial literacy portion of this session will focus on using performance reports to direct your workforce. We’ll share:
- A definition performance goals
- An overview of effective performance goals you should use
- How to use performance reports to keep employees engaged not feel defeated
- Tactics to help prevent employee theft of time and assets
- Discover self-management tools to establish and achieve priorities
- Increase self-awareness of leadership style and how to adapt to the development needs of those you lead
- Uncover methods of effective delegation designed to motivate and empower your workforce
- Receive tools to motivate employee performance and encourage engagement
- Learn feedback methods that motivate, modify, or reinforce behavior and provide performance expectations
- Define performance goals and understand what performance goals and reports will help keep employees engaged