Bookkeeping is essential to running a business. QuickBooks® is one of the most popular software programs for this purpose because it offers numerous features that other programs may not have.
In addition to being affordable, QuickBooks® has many features to help small and midsized businesses optimize operations and pursue growth opportunities. This includes customized solutions for accountants, contractors, manufacturers, non-profits, professional services, retail, wholesalers, and distributors. The software provides a one-stop solution for:
- Tracking income and expenses
- Creating invoices and reports
- Estimating and monitoring projects and job costs
- Filing payroll, sales, and income taxes
- Managing inventory and fixed assets
- Reporting and analyzing financial performance
- Budgeting and forecasting future results
Also, it integrates with other business software programs, such as payroll and e-commerce platforms, including Amazon, eBay, and Shopify.
QuickBooks® houses real-time financial information, so it provides a platform to collaborate with outside accounting professionals. This software allows you to give your accountant secure access to your books so they can optimize your use of the platform. Specifically, your CPA can:
- Evaluate your financial data
- Offer advice on business decisions, growth strategies, and accounting best practices
- Plan for state and federal taxes
- Uncover errors or omissions
This allows you to focus on your company’s operations, while your external accountant concentrates on financial reporting and tax matters. With this approach, you can free up resources and improve the accuracy of the reports you rely upon to run the company. In addition, it allows you to make fact-based decisions about the future of your business.
Is QuickBooks® Right For Your Business?
QuickBooks® offers a range of accounting software packages to choose from. We have experience helping business owners and controllers maximize the benefits of these packages, as well as solutions provided by other software manufacturers. Contact us to help you evaluate the options based on the current needs of your business.