17 Mar Important Announcement from KPM CPAs & Advisors: COVID-19 Response
KPM CPAs & Advisors (KPM) appreciates your patronage and support of our firm. As we continue to monitor the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), along with the rest of the nation, KPM’s focus remains on the well-being of our clients, staff, and the community at large. Our leadership team is dedicated to staying apprised of and following current guidance from local, state, and federal regulatory and health agencies.
Our offices in Springfield and Branson remain open; however, effective immediately, many staff members will be using technology to work remotely (as appropriate) and keep an open dialogue with clients. KPM’s ultimate goal is to ensure service is minimally disrupted while maintaining a safe environment for employees and clients alike; particularly as the tax deadline nears. As such, the following procedures are being put in place for increased precautions:
- Enhanced cleaning of all surfaces, added sanitizers in high-traffic and meeting areas, and advising the use of disposable drinkware
- Additional safeguards regarding interactions (increased hand washing, refraining from personal contact, and postponing large firm gatherings)
- Suspended business travel and event attendance
- Allowing remote working options to decrease the number of staff physically in the building at one time and keeping anyone with an illness, or illness in the family, at home
- Offering virtual client meetings and document drop-off options but having staff available to assist when an in-person visit is necessary
If you have questions or concerns, please contact your KPM advisor for further details on how they can best serve you. We appreciate your flexibility and understanding as this situation continues to unfold for us all. KPM wants to continue to be the trusted advisor that has proudly served our community since 1966.